Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I don't know if they are actually being sent, but you can find your sent messages. . .
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #29433 at 6:18 pm on Feb 13, 2017
by clicking on "Sent" just above any messages you my have. Almost at the top of the page, just below the heading "Private Messages".
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29433. Question about Private messages - Pam - 2:55pm on 02/13/17 (8)
- I don't know if they are actually being sent, but you can find your sent messages. . . - mistral - 6:18pm on 02/13/17
- Pam I don't have a recipe as such - Richard in Cincy - 7:12pm on 02/13/17
- Thanks - Pam - 7:45pm on 02/13/17
- don't use apostrophes in PMs - pmassell_93 - 8:29pm on 02/13/17
- Hi Paul. By chance are you attending the Developer Network in SF today or tomorrow? I am - Pat-NoCal - 9:47pm on 02/14/17
- I won't but hey catering is probably the most fun you could have there... [NT] - pmassell_93 - 10:32pm on 02/14/17
- Lol. Well the place is hopping, that's for sure. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 10:58pm on 02/14/17
- I've never been able to send messages so at least you're one up on me :) [NT] - cheezz - 7:04am on 02/16/17