Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Pam I don't have a recipe as such
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29433 at 2:12 pm on Feb 13, 2017
it's one of those things I throw together and its different everytime depending what I have on hand.
Basically, I make a taco beef with poblanos and a cornbread batter but use half masa and half cornmeal. Then I pour half of the batter in a casserole, spread the taco beef over it, then add green onions, black olives, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, then spread the rest of the batter over the filling. Bake for 45-50 minutes then serve with sourcream, cilantro, and a salsa with chips.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29433. Question about Private messages - Pam - 9:55am on 02/13/17 (8)
- I don't know if they are actually being sent, but you can find your sent messages. . . - mistral - 1:18pm on 02/13/17
- Pam I don't have a recipe as such - Richard in Cincy - 2:12pm on 02/13/17
- Thanks - Pam - 2:45pm on 02/13/17
- don't use apostrophes in PMs - pmassell_93 - 3:29pm on 02/13/17
- Hi Paul. By chance are you attending the Developer Network in SF today or tomorrow? I am - Pat-NoCal - 4:47pm on 02/14/17
- I won't but hey catering is probably the most fun you could have there... [NT] - pmassell_93 - 5:32pm on 02/14/17
- Lol. Well the place is hopping, that's for sure. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 5:58pm on 02/14/17
- I've never been able to send messages so at least you're one up on me :) [NT] - cheezz - 2:04am on 02/16/17