Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
So interesting--seems the freeze dried strawberries as an ingredient is catching on.
Joined: Feb 5, 2007
Posted to Thread #29435 at 10:21 am on Feb 14, 2017
Just saw Katie Lee on The Kitchen use them in a filling for a strawberry tart.
I've never seen them, so now I'm intrigued to look for them.
The icing sounds great! Thanks!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29435. I made the best "very strawberry" cupcake icing tonight - Melissa Dallas - 11:45pm on 02/13/17 (9)
- Sounds wonderful! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 9:09am on 02/14/17
- So interesting--seems the freeze dried strawberries as an ingredient is catching on. [LINK] - MoNJ - 10:21am on 02/14/17
- I saw that show on Saturday, and was intrigued by the freeze dried strawberries - KarenNoCA - 10:26am on 02/14/17
- I've seen the zapped powder used on top of cookies and pastries for a burst of flavor. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:24pm on 02/14/17
- Winco has huge tins in the "prepper" section. About $14 but it is a LOT of berries - Melissa Dallas - 8:08pm on 02/14/17
- Remember the Kellogg's cornflakes with dried strawberries when we were kids? [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 8:09pm on 02/14/17
- Holy Diverticulitis! What a deal. I paid $32 for a #10 can of freeze-dried strawberries... - MarilynFL - 7:03am on 02/15/17
- Canadian Michelle saved my overly sweet icing by suggesting I add tart freeze-dried raspberries - MarilynFL - 9:43am on 02/15/17
- I have done this also--makes a GREAT strawberry flavor, and the frosting is not too sweet! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 5:34pm on 02/14/17