Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I know! I thought they wanted too much info without knowing $$, so I thought I'd take a survey
Joined: Feb 5, 2007
Posted to Thread #29430 at 3:27 pm on Feb 14, 2017
Reminds me of an job application I filled out yesterday for a position.
I spent over an hour crafting a cover letter, fine tuning my resume etc.
Spent another 20 mins answering all of their questions, then?
They want my SS number so they can get a tax credit! WHAAAA?
We haven't held hands yet and you want in to my "shorts?" UGH.
They did give the option to decline, but not sure if it affects the odds on my application being looked at. Sigh.
Thanks for letting me know Sally!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29430. FRC: Does anyone belong to this site? Opinions? [NT] [LINK] - MoNJ - 7:23pm on 02/12/17 (7)
- yes I do... - SallyBR - 7:48pm on 02/12/17
- And as always they will not reveal the cost until you surrender - Richard in Cincy - 8:24pm on 02/12/17
- three bucks per month, the year I think is around 25 bucks [NT] - SallyBR - 11:32pm on 02/12/17
- Ouch! This frugle German says Nein Danke! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 4:32am on 02/13/17
- I know! I thought they wanted too much info without knowing $$, so I thought I'd take a survey - MoNJ - 3:27pm on 02/14/17
- dh was saying the same complaint about another app. It was for walking. Wanted too much personal i - barb_b - 9:29pm on 02/13/17
- This has become a very real problem on the internet... - Richard in Cincy - 8:19pm on 02/14/17