Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I just finished reading Michael Pollan's book, "Cooked," after watching his Netflix series
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #29439 at 12:48 am on Feb 15, 2017
of the same name. I loved it. His anthropological approach to the art of cooking helped explain to me why I'm drawn to it so. I know he has written many other books so I have some catching up to do!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29439. I just finished reading Michael Pollan's book, "Cooked," after watching his Netflix series [LINK] - Joe - 12:48am on 02/15/17 (6)
- I love his books. Last night I listed to a program in which the male guest was speaking about - KarenNoCA - 3:14pm on 02/17/17
- I just ordered some of his others. I loved his humor and his curiosity--not at all preachy. - Joe - 4:54pm on 02/17/17
- I've noticed some of the bread in the H-E-B bakery have "natural leaven" on the label. I asked what - Curious1 - 8:30pm on 02/17/17
- I believe "sourdough" and "natural leaven" are the same. They're a collection of yeasts and bacteria [LINK] - Joe - 9:11pm on 02/17/17
- Joe, thanks so much for the information and the link. Very helpful. [NT] - Curious1 - 10:16pm on 02/18/17
- Any time! I'm learning as I go here. [NT] - Joe - 3:04am on 02/19/17