Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lisa - LA||
This whole situation is quite alarming. As a So CA resident, we get about 1/3 of our
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29432 at 8:51 pm on Feb 14, 2017
drinking water in the summer from Lake Oroville, so this problem will affect many people if it is not resolved. It is a shame our state has not been diligent about maintaining this important infrastructure.
Have the evacuees been allowed back? With the storm coming in this week, I hope all goes well for everyone!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29432. Karen No/CA hope you're OK and didn't have to be evacuated! I think your north of the damn aren't u? [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 11:04pm on 02/12/17 (9)
- My son is Air National Guard near Sacramento. They've been called in to evacuate Oroville - Anna_X - 11:25pm on 02/12/17
- My friend's son in Marysville is under mandatory evacuation. I think Karen is above it all - MariaDNoCA - 12:00am on 02/13/17
- Thanks for your info. Awfully scary for those living downstream. [NT] - Anna_X - 12:07am on 02/13/17
- We are north of Oroville Dam In Redding CA. However, Shasta Dam which is North of us - KarenNoCA - 10:12am on 02/13/17
- It is so hard to see 188,000 people evacuating like we saw on TV last night - KarenNoCA - 12:22pm on 02/13/17
- The word *evacuate* is never the same once it's real to you. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:22pm on 02/13/17
- I pray we never have to experience that at the magnitude those folks did last night [NT] - KarenNoCA - 2:07pm on 02/13/17
- So glad everyone is ok! [NT] - MoNJ - 10:31am on 02/14/17
- This whole situation is quite alarming. As a So CA resident, we get about 1/3 of our - LisainLA - 8:51pm on 02/14/17