Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Holy Diverticulitis! What a deal. I paid $32 for a #10 can of freeze-dried strawberries...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29435 at 12:03 pm on Feb 15, 2017
However....the total weight of the freeze-dried strawberries by themselves?
Ya, I'm pretty sure I got took to the freeze-dry cleaners on that one.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29435. I made the best "very strawberry" cupcake icing tonight - Melissa Dallas - 4:45am on 02/14/17 (9)
- Sounds wonderful! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 2:09pm on 02/14/17
- So interesting--seems the freeze dried strawberries as an ingredient is catching on. [LINK] - MoNJ - 3:21pm on 02/14/17
- I saw that show on Saturday, and was intrigued by the freeze dried strawberries - KarenNoCA - 3:26pm on 02/14/17
- I've seen the zapped powder used on top of cookies and pastries for a burst of flavor. [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:24pm on 02/14/17
- Winco has huge tins in the "prepper" section. About $14 but it is a LOT of berries - Melissa Dallas - 1:08am on 02/15/17
- Remember the Kellogg's cornflakes with dried strawberries when we were kids? [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 1:09am on 02/15/17
- Holy Diverticulitis! What a deal. I paid $32 for a #10 can of freeze-dried strawberries... - MarilynFL - 12:03pm on 02/15/17
- Canadian Michelle saved my overly sweet icing by suggesting I add tart freeze-dried raspberries - MarilynFL - 2:43pm on 02/15/17
- I have done this also--makes a GREAT strawberry flavor, and the frosting is not too sweet! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 10:34pm on 02/14/17