Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Sweet! I love how personable she is. Have worked with a
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29427 at 11:14 am on Feb 16, 2017
number of cookbook authors and celebrity chefs over the years (assisting at their classes) and many of them made wonderful lasting impressions such as what you experienced with Dorie. She's a gem.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29427. Has anyone made Dorie Greenspan's World Peace cookies? I want a cookie [LINK] - CynUpstateNY - 10:02am on 02/12/17 (9)
- Not me, but I've eaten many! So very good. [NT] - Traca - 10:04am on 02/12/17
- Oh yes, those are yummy! Made them about... [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 10:55am on 02/12/17
- Thanks! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 11:24am on 02/12/17
- BTW, Dorie is delightful. Back in 2006 when I was still a Bakers Dozen member I was [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 11:42am on 02/12/17
- Looked at the rugelach recipe...now I have two kinds to make! Thanks! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 4:29pm on 02/12/17
- I agree. Dorie is one of the most delightful people on the planet. In the early days of - Traca - 5:46pm on 02/12/17
- Sweet! I love how personable she is. Have worked with a - Pat-NoCal - 11:14am on 02/16/17
- Yes. These are amazing. [NT] - ErininNY - 2:57pm on 02/12/17
- They are! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 9:50pm on 02/13/17