Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I think it would be hard to deny his abilities--both in chefdom and in the business of
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #29441 at 10:48 pm on Feb 16, 2017
restaurants. And he does have Lidia as one of his partners in most of them.
I watched his foodnetwork series and it was always interesting for the foods he was cooking==and it was in a kitchen with just a few people sitting across the island from him. His manner of speaking/explaining often "sounded" condescending, but I think it was just that.
I hated the Chew when first on, but Clinton saves it and they have pulled together a working crew. Simon still sort of annnoys me.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29441. I'm really enjoying Mario Batali's "Big American Cookbook" - deb-in-MI - 7:33pm on 02/15/17 (19)
- I'm happy to hear that. I used to watch his shows, never could warm up to him - KarenNoCA - 12:02am on 02/16/17
- Along those lines... Enjoying Jacques Pepin's "Heart and Soul in the Kitchen." - ErininNY - 8:08pm on 02/16/17
- He is quite the artist. I would love to acquire one of his watercolors. It's - Pat-NoCal - 9:26pm on 02/16/17
- OH, my wouldn't that be nice. I have copy and pasted a few thinking I might print them - Charley - 10:50pm on 02/16/17
- Pat, We have the same taste....I love his artwork.....have you seen his dishes at Sur La Table..... [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 11:04pm on 02/16/17
- No, Gay, I didn't know about his dishes. Thank you for the link. He's an artist in - Pat-NoCal - 2:42am on 02/17/17
- Take a look here - Charley - 3:01pm on 02/17/17
- Saw that page on Jacques Pepin's Facebook page last night. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 2:08am on 02/18/17
- Made Jacques Pepin's Crusty Chicken with Mushrooms and White Wine sauce [LINK] [IMAGE] - Pat-NoCal - 2:13am on 02/18/17
- Is it wrong if the chicken you put on your hubby's plate is missing a leetle crispy chicken skin - Pat-NoCal - 2:27am on 02/18/17
- Lol! [NT] - Curious1 - 5:23pm on 02/18/17
- You mean the chef is not supposed to trim that off before plating?!?! ;-) [NT] - LisainLA - 12:03am on 02/19/17
- :-D [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 1:45am on 02/19/17
- I watch him on "the chew" every once in a while. He really is a talented chef, thinking quickly on - barb_b - 9:44pm on 02/16/17
- I think it would be hard to deny his abilities--both in chefdom and in the business of - Charley - 10:48pm on 02/16/17
- I just love it that they are contributing to making it - barb_b - 12:05am on 02/17/17
- I enjoy watching Clinton Kelly and it was fun watching his show. What Not To Wear - KarenNoCA - 2:59pm on 02/17/17
- I did not know he was such a talented artist. Lovely, whimsical dishes. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 2:45pm on 02/17/17
- Myfun word for the day.... Whimsical! I have not used that in a while. [NT] - barb_b - 6:21pm on 02/18/17