Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I love his books. Last night I listed to a program in which the male guest was speaking about
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29439 at 10:14 am on Feb 17, 2017
GMO's and how they are causing digestive issues in many of us. The animals which supply mostly the fast food chains are given the gmo corn and soy. He advised staying away from fast food places and eating only organic, locally sourced meats. I just can't understand how the people have allowed Monsanto and other evil agri business people to do what they are doing to our food. The digestive issues is only the start of it and no one really seems to know what they will cause long term. Michael Pollen is the one who first got me interested in where our food comes from and how it is grown. He also said we should all be gluten free!
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29439. I just finished reading Michael Pollan's book, "Cooked," after watching his Netflix series [LINK] - Joe - 7:48pm on 02/14/17 (6)
- I love his books. Last night I listed to a program in which the male guest was speaking about - KarenNoCA - 10:14am on 02/17/17
- I just ordered some of his others. I loved his humor and his curiosity--not at all preachy. - Joe - 11:54am on 02/17/17
- I've noticed some of the bread in the H-E-B bakery have "natural leaven" on the label. I asked what - Curious1 - 3:30pm on 02/17/17
- I believe "sourdough" and "natural leaven" are the same. They're a collection of yeasts and bacteria [LINK] - Joe - 4:11pm on 02/17/17
- Joe, thanks so much for the information and the link. Very helpful. [NT] - Curious1 - 5:16pm on 02/18/17
- Any time! I'm learning as I go here. [NT] - Joe - 10:04pm on 02/18/17