Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Anyone making a pie for pi day today?
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29482 at 7:54 pm on Mar 14, 2017
I kind of want to make a pie, But given it's going to be 80° today I'm not sure what kind. I'd love a peach pie but peaches aren't really ready yet.
The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that can be learned in no other way. - MTwain
Other messages in this thread:
- 29482. Anyone making a pie for pi day today? - MariaDNoCA - 7:54pm on 03/14/17 (8)
- Yes! Just made the crust. Am soaking the dried Montmorency cherries and the apples . . . - mistral - 8:26pm on 03/14/17
- Pie is in oven now; used the Montmorencies, all of their soaking water. . . - mistral - 9:41pm on 03/14/17
- Waaa....I want arugula that grows like a weed! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 11:23pm on 03/14/17
- And I want chickens layin' a-plenty. [NT] - Joe - 12:33am on 03/15/17
- I promise, if you sow themm they will grow! --AND FAST! Cut 'em quick!(nt) [NT] - mistral - 1:44am on 03/16/17
- Aw man! I didn't look at calendar. We have been focused on snow shoveling / comfort food. I saw a - barb_b - 1:32am on 03/15/17
- I would have made pie, but - judy-mass - 12:35pm on 03/15/17
- There is about 1/6 of that pie left, the day after. . . - mistral - 1:47am on 03/16/17