Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yes! Just made the crust. Am soaking the dried Montmorency cherries and the apples . . .
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #29482 at 4:26 pm on Mar 14, 2017
will be the ones I have left in the fridge--Honeycrisp, it think. I call this "What's left Pie". Gotta use the apples before they go over, had half cup of dried cherries left. We will see how it comes out. Hmmm, I could add some frozen berries; I don't think the son as eaten them all. . .
And as I have LOTS of arugula growing now (the stuff grows like a weed) and the freakin' chickens are laying a'plenty, mebbe I will make a quiche for dinner.
Double Pi day!--gotta go make the quiche crust now!
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29482. Anyone making a pie for pi day today? - MariaDNoCA - 3:54pm on 03/14/17 (8)
- Yes! Just made the crust. Am soaking the dried Montmorency cherries and the apples . . . - mistral - 4:26pm on 03/14/17
- Pie is in oven now; used the Montmorencies, all of their soaking water. . . - mistral - 5:41pm on 03/14/17
- Waaa....I want arugula that grows like a weed! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 7:23pm on 03/14/17
- And I want chickens layin' a-plenty. [NT] - Joe - 8:33pm on 03/14/17
- I promise, if you sow themm they will grow! --AND FAST! Cut 'em quick!(nt) [NT] - mistral - 9:44pm on 03/15/17
- Aw man! I didn't look at calendar. We have been focused on snow shoveling / comfort food. I saw a - barb_b - 9:32pm on 03/14/17
- I would have made pie, but - judy-mass - 8:35am on 03/15/17
- There is about 1/6 of that pie left, the day after. . . - mistral - 9:47pm on 03/15/17