Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Pie is in oven now; used the Montmorencies, all of their soaking water. . .
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #29482 at 5:41 pm on Mar 14, 2017
and had 1 Gala Apple, 4 Braeburns and two Honeycrisp and used them all. Should be good.
Happy Pi day, happy pie!
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29482. Anyone making a pie for pi day today? - MariaDNoCA - 3:54pm on 03/14/17 (8)
- Yes! Just made the crust. Am soaking the dried Montmorency cherries and the apples . . . - mistral - 4:26pm on 03/14/17
- Pie is in oven now; used the Montmorencies, all of their soaking water. . . - mistral - 5:41pm on 03/14/17
- Waaa....I want arugula that grows like a weed! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 7:23pm on 03/14/17
- And I want chickens layin' a-plenty. [NT] - Joe - 8:33pm on 03/14/17
- I promise, if you sow themm they will grow! --AND FAST! Cut 'em quick!(nt) [NT] - mistral - 9:44pm on 03/15/17
- Aw man! I didn't look at calendar. We have been focused on snow shoveling / comfort food. I saw a - barb_b - 9:32pm on 03/14/17
- I would have made pie, but - judy-mass - 8:35am on 03/15/17
- There is about 1/6 of that pie left, the day after. . . - mistral - 9:47pm on 03/15/17