Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Used Hunt's Diced in the can. A bit *too* juicy tomato taste so I'd love to try
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29485 at 5:37 pm on Mar 15, 2017
it with real tomatoes next.
I can't believe I'm THIS OLD and it's the first time I had an egg with rice and veggies. Isn't that a standard dish in other countries? It was so light yet filling.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29485. Stewed Green Beans and Tomatoes (via Thailand) [LINK] - MarilynFL - 2:57pm on 03/15/17 (9)
- Yum!! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 4:51pm on 03/15/17
- Are you getting fresh garden tomatoes in FL now, or did the supermarket ones work ok here? [NT] - KarenNoCA - 5:11pm on 03/15/17
- Used Hunt's Diced in the can. A bit *too* juicy tomato taste so I'd love to try - MarilynFL - 5:37pm on 03/15/17
- So, how old are you? I am 76 and never made a dish like this. And never used an egg in a dish like - KarenNoCA - 11:20pm on 03/15/17
- Turned 64 a few weeks ago. Reheated the beans & rice, zapped an egg - MarilynFL - 10:59am on 03/16/17
- Happy belated birthday, Marilyn! I turned 67 on 3/14/2017. [NT] - wigs - 12:55pm on 03/16/17
- Happy Birthday, Pi-Baby! [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:35pm on 03/16/17
- Happy Birthday Ladies! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 3:40pm on 03/16/17
- Happy B-day! Hope you both enjoyed your special day!! [NT] - barb_b - 4:31pm on 03/17/17