Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29484 at 9:40 pm on Mar 15, 2017
Pasta was speaking to me last night but of course another starch like potatoes or rice would be a good side, or no starch and go with perhaps a salad and a veg. We enjoyed the chicken so I would make again.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29484. Rec: Pan-Roasted Chicken with Olives and Herbs, simple but elegant. Pie got pushed to today. ;-) [LINK] [IMAGE] - Pat-NoCal - 10:42am on 03/15/17 (6)
- Probably will make this in the next couple days. Thanks Pat [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:28am on 03/15/17
- You betcha. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 12:56pm on 03/15/17
- Beautiful dish! I love that it is served over the olive oil spaghetti, nice touch. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 1:03pm on 03/15/17
- I'm making up now for all the skinless chicken I ate through my dieting years. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:41pm on 03/15/17
- Thank you. - Pat-NoCal - 9:40pm on 03/15/17
- Wow that looks good! Thx for posting! [NT] - barb_b - 8:00pm on 03/17/17