Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Nah, ya need to cut the salt by subbing a can of sour cream in for one for the mushroom soups . . .
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #29481 at 1:54 am on Mar 16, 2017
Mo' sour cream, mo' bettah!
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29481. Made Cathy Z's Baked Creamy Zucchini for our Bible study group tonight. Excellent! [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 4:34am on 03/14/17 (15)
- Glad you liked it. Ah the wonder of adding a can of cream of chicken soup.... - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:36pm on 03/14/17
- Which is why I love this site, because we "can" use cream of something soup - KarenNoCA - 4:04pm on 03/14/17
- (I saw what you did there, Karen. ;} ) [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 4:09pm on 03/14/17
- Yes we can can [NT] - deb-in-MI - 4:25pm on 03/14/17
- well then, you may as well go for Sodom and Gomorrah Casserole with can, can, can. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 5:49pm on 03/14/17
- LOL - and, if the salt does end up getting you;the name can be changed to "Kick the Can Casserole" [NT] - deb-in-MI - 7:06pm on 03/14/17
- You ladies make Fanny Brice look like a wallflower. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 9:28pm on 03/14/17
- If you had the time you could totally do a lot to this dish to lower the salt - KarenNoCA - 7:28pm on 03/14/17
- Nah, ya need to cut the salt by subbing a can of sour cream in for one for the mushroom soups . . . - mistral - 1:54am on 03/16/17
- I have no fear of that either! Especially since there is no more salt added. As long... - Michael in Phoenix - 4:07pm on 03/14/17
- OOOH! gotta try the can of soup in my next batch, and with the chicken, it sounds great! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 1:52am on 03/16/17
- Ya cannot beat it as a fairly neutral savory binder! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 8:28pm on 03/14/17
- Heck, even Campbell's Tomato Soup can be a killer soup with the addition of a bit of Umami! - KarenNoCA - 11:19pm on 03/14/17
- My biggest beef with Campbells Cream of Tomato is that it is so gawd-almighty sweet. . . - mistral - 1:51am on 03/16/17
- It used to be my after school snack, and I still love it although not all - Charley - 3:29pm on 03/16/17