Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Turned 64 a few weeks ago. Reheated the beans & rice, zapped an egg
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29485 at 6:59 am on Mar 16, 2017
here at work, then dumped the hot rice mixture on top. Almost as good as fresh...and very light on my stomach.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29485. Stewed Green Beans and Tomatoes (via Thailand) [LINK] - MarilynFL - 10:57am on 03/15/17 (9)
- Yum!! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 12:51pm on 03/15/17
- Are you getting fresh garden tomatoes in FL now, or did the supermarket ones work ok here? [NT] - KarenNoCA - 1:11pm on 03/15/17
- Used Hunt's Diced in the can. A bit *too* juicy tomato taste so I'd love to try - MarilynFL - 1:37pm on 03/15/17
- So, how old are you? I am 76 and never made a dish like this. And never used an egg in a dish like - KarenNoCA - 7:20pm on 03/15/17
- Turned 64 a few weeks ago. Reheated the beans & rice, zapped an egg - MarilynFL - 6:59am on 03/16/17
- Happy belated birthday, Marilyn! I turned 67 on 3/14/2017. [NT] - wigs - 8:55am on 03/16/17
- Happy Birthday, Pi-Baby! [NT] - MarilynFL - 10:35am on 03/16/17
- Happy Birthday Ladies! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:40am on 03/16/17
- Happy B-day! Hope you both enjoyed your special day!! [NT] - barb_b - 12:31pm on 03/17/17