Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|CathyZ from Kauai||
Corned beef in the slow cooker at this house.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29488 at 11:44 am on Mar 17, 2017
Just because I work and want to have it ready for dinner. Corned beef set on a bed of onions and garlic then a good big dose of homemade pickling spices, then potatoes, celery, carrots and cabbage wedges piled on, chicken broth over all and cooked on low for 7 hours. Potatoes and cabbage will be mushy but my DH loves that.
Happy St. Patricks Day!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29488. Happy St. Patrick's Day. What's everyone cooking today? [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 11:25am on 03/17/17 (15)
- Believe I'm using Charlie's treatment for Corned Beef and Cabbage - Pat-NoCal - 11:26am on 03/17/17
- ((Heart)) [NT] - barb_b - 12:15pm on 03/17/17
- LOL, just read your post, I make the same one...best I've had! And I've had many! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 2:38pm on 03/17/17
- Thanks for posting this Pat. I tried it tonight, and it turned out really well! [NT] - LisainLA - 11:31pm on 03/19/17
- Nice! - Pat-NoCal - 11:50am on 03/20/17
- Corned beef in the slow cooker at this house. - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:44am on 03/17/17
- Corned beef via pressure cooker [IMAGE] - pmassell_93 - 12:06pm on 03/17/17
- LOVE mine! Which one do you have? Could you please share your rec? I will be making - barb_b - 12:17pm on 03/17/17
- I do a sort of hybrid Colcannon - pmassell_93 - 1:20pm on 03/17/17
- Agree, beans are fantastic in the PC. Did the best coq au vin ever in the PC. - MoNJ - 3:25pm on 03/17/17
- The PC has really been a game changer for me... I look at food and think how can I make it in the PC - barb_b - 7:52pm on 03/17/17
- i have loved my PC for MANY years but if I were buying one now it would be - Charley - 7:11am on 03/18/17
- Based upon the cult following raves I'd get the Instapot but - pmassell_93 - 11:47am on 03/18/17
- T&T: Fish and Chips-neither one of us is a fan of corned beef - MoNJ - 12:42pm on 03/17/17
- I buy corned beef from Premier Meats in Shasta Lake City, CA just up the hill from us. - KarenNoCA - 2:15pm on 03/17/17