Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
That sounds worth a try, especially if you can spring for grass-fed.
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #29491 at 11:17 pm on Mar 18, 2017
(I know you watch your fats and cholesterol, but I'm convinced meat from a healthy animal is good for you.)
How do you feel about beets?
Other messages in this thread:
- 29491. Marilyn, with your inspiration, I finally tried the recipe for Maya Angelou's Chicken Livers [LINK] - Joe - 8:33pm on 03/17/17 (10)
- Great to know...my little bitty livers await & I've got port. Just can't suppress the willies yet. - MarilynFL - 11:22pm on 03/17/17
- If it really grosses you out, maybe this is not the right course! Sorry you are struggling with this [NT] - Joe - 2:14am on 03/18/17
- No, I think if I mask it with enough stuff (onions, sauce, etc) I can do this. Realized today - MarilynFL - 4:44pm on 03/18/17
- That sounds worth a try, especially if you can spring for grass-fed. - Joe - 11:17pm on 03/18/17
- Greek seasonings are delicious on chicken livers--oregano, basil--maybe the - Charley - 4:53pm on 03/19/17
- Does your doctor say why you can't seem to get ahead of this--other tests? - Charley - 12:17pm on 03/18/17
- I eat everything on that list except for most of the meats and seafood. - MarilynFL - 4:46pm on 03/18/17
- Another idea for the liver would be Mexican Style liver & onions with tomato & chile - Melissa Dallas - 1:49pm on 03/19/17
- I'm reading a book on anemia and pretty much EVERYTHING I eat is an inhibitor - MarilynFL - 8:46pm on 03/19/17
- Yeah, but---- a lot of people eat all that also and aren't affected. NOt to say that you - Charley - 11:47am on 03/20/17