Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Another photo while I'm at it. We share too few.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29500 at 12:47 am on Mar 21, 2017
This is a pic of me and Tim last summer with the Dachshunds 3 and 4 (Bragi and Siegmund) that Bogey had been playing with. I was in amazement of how long he lived. 16 years!!! He was healthy, active, playful, and loved until the end. God bless him.
Bogey loved coming over and playing in our backyard.
It was dreadfully hot the day this pic was taken. Normally we never see Dachshund tongues hanging out of mouths like that.! It's actually kind of funny. LOL It was 97F that day!!!
Now that I've figured out how Google photo works, I'm completely done with photo bucket.
Other messages in this thread:
- RIP Dear Sweet Bogey [IMAGE] - Richard in Cincy - 10:26pm on 03/20/17
- I'm in tears...losing a beloved pet is so hard, they are with us too short of time and it goes by - KarenNoCA - 11:10pm on 03/20/17
- I understand! They don't live long enough! - Richard in Cincy - 12:56am on 03/21/17
- Oh my goodness Richard. You lost your dear Bogey. - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:37pm on 03/21/17
- Another photo while I'm at it. We share too few. [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 12:47am on 03/21/17
- Christmas card perfect! [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:05pm on 03/21/17
- So sorry Richard. Our doggies give such joy to our lives. Rainbow Bridge brings me to tears [NT] - barb_b - 1:52pm on 03/21/17
- Love that picture! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 6:40pm on 03/21/17
- the pain of losing a furry friend is sharp, intense, cruel... a warm hug going your way.... [NT] - SallyBR - 2:03am on 03/22/17
- Sorry for you and your neighbor's loss. I've felt that pain. - Michael in Phoenix - 3:02pm on 03/22/17
- My sympathy for the loss of Bogey as well as your other dogs. [NT] - wigs - 6:54pm on 03/27/17
- Our pets are our four-legged children. We still miss our two. [NT] - Anna_X - 4:09am on 03/29/17