Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|CathyZ from Kauai||
Oh my goodness Richard. You lost your dear Bogey.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29500 at 11:37 am on Mar 21, 2017
I am so sorry. Losing a dear "kid" is so difficult. Three years ago our beloved Zoom died and it still is heartbreaking. Ten years is just not enough of a lifetime. Sending love to both of you.
Other messages in this thread:
- RIP Dear Sweet Bogey [IMAGE] - Richard in Cincy - 6:26pm on 03/20/17
- I'm in tears...losing a beloved pet is so hard, they are with us too short of time and it goes by - KarenNoCA - 7:10pm on 03/20/17
- I understand! They don't live long enough! - Richard in Cincy - 8:56pm on 03/20/17
- Oh my goodness Richard. You lost your dear Bogey. - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:37am on 03/21/17
- Another photo while I'm at it. We share too few. [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 8:47pm on 03/20/17
- Christmas card perfect! [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:05am on 03/21/17
- So sorry Richard. Our doggies give such joy to our lives. Rainbow Bridge brings me to tears [NT] - barb_b - 9:52am on 03/21/17
- Love that picture! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 2:40pm on 03/21/17
- the pain of losing a furry friend is sharp, intense, cruel... a warm hug going your way.... [NT] - SallyBR - 10:03pm on 03/21/17
- Sorry for you and your neighbor's loss. I've felt that pain. - Michael in Phoenix - 11:02am on 03/22/17
- My sympathy for the loss of Bogey as well as your other dogs. [NT] - wigs - 2:54pm on 03/27/17
- Our pets are our four-legged children. We still miss our two. [NT] - Anna_X - 12:09am on 03/29/17