Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Re: Fine Cooking magazine. Someone posted a special deal on the magazine a few months ago.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29503 at 2:53 pm on Mar 22, 2017
The price was $5.00. I subscribed and now I'm getting calls that there is a balance of $22.00 and if I don't pay it, the bill will be sent to a collection agency.
My credit card was charged for the $5 as soon as I filled out the subscription form.
Happening to anyone else here?
Other messages in this thread:
- 29503. Re: Fine Cooking magazine. Someone posted a special deal on the magazine a few months ago. - CynUpstateNY - 2:53pm on 03/22/17 (4)
- I think I did the same thing. Haven't heard anything like you, as yet, but will be on the lookout. [NT] - Charley - 3:27pm on 03/22/17
- Cyn, I went into my magazine records and I renewed my subscription 11/28 through a service called - Curious1 - 5:30pm on 03/22/17
- I used subscription addiction, too. I emailed them but haven't yet received a reply. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 6:28pm on 03/22/17
- The reality is - Richard in Cincy - 8:26pm on 03/23/17