Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Did you find the pit in the brined olives to be a nuisance to remove during eating?
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #29502 at 2:49 pm on Mar 23, 2017
I took a look at Pat's photo and those olives looked to be stuffed with something. I have garlic stuffed martini olives, think those will be OK?
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29502. Made Pat's posted Pan Roasted Chicken with Herbs and Olives at 29484 last night. Really excellent. - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:02pm on 03/22/17 (7)
- So glad you enjoyed it too, Cathy. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 12:52am on 03/23/17
- That sounds divine. Here is one that I've been doing from Lydia. This is yum [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 2:24am on 03/23/17
- Hmm- Like a fancier version of Chicken Fricassee. Looks like I need to try it. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:41pm on 03/23/17
- Did you find the pit in the brined olives to be a nuisance to remove during eating? - KarenNoCA - 2:49pm on 03/23/17