Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I've often wanted to ask how folks mark their stuff. My Sharpie markings don't stay
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29511 at 3:30 pm on Mar 25, 2017
on the plastic baggies and the freezer tape that I started to write on falls off. So it's back to mystery broth...mystery meat...mystery lentils (I'm hoping) or all the various remains of a jar that I thought I would use up...like tomato sauce or green chilies or [fill in the blank with any canned item].
Fruitcake though...never had that one. I did find 3 different cookie doughs and so work got a delightful treat.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29511. The freezer challenged... - Richard in Cincy - 3:54am on 03/25/17 (24)
- LOL! I'm glad I am not the only one. - Joe - 4:22am on 03/25/17
- You made me laugh out loud! I thought I was the only one who did that! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 11:40am on 03/25/17
- My mom keeps a zip lock in the freezer for food trimmings that would get smelly before trash day - Melissa Dallas - 12:49pm on 03/25/17
- OMG this is all too funny. Oh awful to think you are going to get meatloaf, and you get - KarenNoCA - 2:36pm on 03/25/17
- I've often wanted to ask how folks mark their stuff. My Sharpie markings don't stay - MarilynFL - 3:30pm on 03/25/17
- Marilyn, do you use "real" Zip Locks? - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:44pm on 03/25/17
- I thought I was being really smart when I started using canning jars for things that were liquid. - CynUpstateNY - 4:49pm on 03/25/17
- Plastic baggies? I use Zip Lock Freezer Bags and Food Saver bags, both have places to write on. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 7:14pm on 03/25/17
- Ah, I see *cheap* is what's doing me in. I grab whatever is on sale and must say that I despise - MarilynFL - 3:48pm on 03/26/17
- Marilyn, we reuse all our zip bags. I wrap all my meats in food grade plastic wrap first [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 11:16pm on 03/26/17
- I think my Sharpie printing stays on my plastic bags--WHEN I remember to label them. lol [NT] - Charley - 11:47pm on 03/26/17
- I have these little *bead bags* for spices, so I write my notes on paper, put that in one of - MarilynFL - 1:55pm on 03/27/17
- did you put catsup on it? [NT] - pmassell_93 - 3:57pm on 03/25/17
- Well this is funny. Mystery meat has happened to me too. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:45pm on 03/25/17
- My poor old fridge is non-functional because everything that SHOULD be in the doir - Melissa Dallas - 5:33pm on 03/25/17
- You also believe you can ooen & sniff & identify. Not true! [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 5:34pm on 03/25/17
- OMG... That was so funny! My laugh for the afternoon! [NT] - barb_b - 8:28pm on 03/25/17
- Call it fusion cuisine! and eat it with nice silverware and linen napkins... ;-) [NT] - SallyBR - 10:21pm on 03/25/17
- Been there, done similar... - judy-mass - 10:43pm on 03/25/17
- Which is exactly what I do with "that" kind of fruitcake. I've made it to 7 years... - Richard in Cincy - 11:22pm on 03/25/17
- Okay, all is forgiven! [NT] - judy-mass - 12:52am on 03/26/17
- So I'm bad ;( - colleenmomof2 - 3:41pm on 03/27/17
- Richard, that was hysterical! [NT] - wigs - 6:22pm on 03/27/17
- Chili or Spaghetti Sauce??? - Music City Missy - 10:32pm on 04/02/17