Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thank you, I am so tired of trying to find it around here, and when I do find it, just not seems up
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #29514 at 1:57 am on Mar 27, 2017
what it should be. Home made is usually best. Must give this a try.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29514. Made the most beautiful crème fraîche...very thick and creamy and used it in [LINK] - MarilynFL - 5:11pm on 03/26/17 (6)
- Thank you, I am so tired of trying to find it around here, and when I do find it, just not seems up - KarenNoCA - 1:57am on 03/27/17
- Karen, here are a few more facts: I used organic heavy cream, but - MarilynFL - 11:03am on 03/27/17
- How did the scones come out? - colleenmomof2 - 3:18pm on 03/27/17
- Dough is still in the freezer, unbaked. I doubt I'll get around to them for a bit - MarilynFL - 4:39pm on 03/27/17
- Yes, rain is sometimes the best possible weather ;) [NT] - colleenmomof2 - 4:44pm on 03/27/17
- amen, sister. [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:51pm on 03/27/17