Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Let us know how it turns out. I carried home maple syrup from Vermont...and it turns
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29515 at 1:53 pm on Mar 27, 2017
out the same brand is available at my local Walmart.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29515. Can I sub butter for the oil in this bread recipe? Only 1 Tbsp. This past weekend [LINK] - CynUpstateNY - 1:02pm on 03/27/17 (7)
- Cyn, I would melt 2 TBL of butter and use only the middle part (skim - MarilynFL - 1:20pm on 03/27/17
- Great idea!! Thank you! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 1:42pm on 03/27/17
- Let us know how it turns out. I carried home maple syrup from Vermont...and it turns - MarilynFL - 1:53pm on 03/27/17
- Sure--just as is or melted. You might like the bread better with more shortening it it - Charley - 2:22pm on 03/27/17
- The bread is really good. Nice texture with a hint of sweetness at the end. I attempted to [LINK] - CynUpstateNY - 6:00pm on 03/27/17
- Photo looks great. Perfect crust on that. What did you eat with it? For me, I'd have it - MarilynFL - 12:00am on 03/28/17
- Sub coffee for tea and that's what I had. Picked raspberries and made jam with them last fall - CynUpstateNY - 12:14pm on 03/28/17