Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Dough is still in the freezer, unbaked. I doubt I'll get around to them for a bit
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29514 at 12:39 pm on Mar 27, 2017
now as I'm flying up to NC to meet friends this weekend and warm scones are dedicated to weekend teas while watching old black & white movies.
[if I had the power to make it rain during that activity, my contentment meter would peak.]
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29514. Made the most beautiful crème fraîche...very thick and creamy and used it in [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:11pm on 03/26/17 (6)
- Thank you, I am so tired of trying to find it around here, and when I do find it, just not seems up - KarenNoCA - 9:57pm on 03/26/17
- Karen, here are a few more facts: I used organic heavy cream, but - MarilynFL - 7:03am on 03/27/17
- How did the scones come out? - colleenmomof2 - 11:18am on 03/27/17
- Dough is still in the freezer, unbaked. I doubt I'll get around to them for a bit - MarilynFL - 12:39pm on 03/27/17
- Yes, rain is sometimes the best possible weather ;) [NT] - colleenmomof2 - 12:44pm on 03/27/17
- amen, sister. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:51pm on 03/27/17