Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I did a cassoulet charity dinner and did do that for the salad. Love it. We
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #29524 at 2:28 pm on Mar 31, 2017
have gone back there on following trips. Our favorite restaurant actually.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29524. Sous vide beets for a salad - Charley - 12:53pm on 03/30/17 (9)
- I am going to be all over this real soon.... ;-) [NT] - SallyBR - 1:01pm on 03/30/17
- By charring them in the pan after cooking he does get that caramelization I think. [NT] - Charley - 2:24pm on 03/30/17
- Usually the sous vide required further tricks for cosmetics... no big deal! ;-) [NT] - SallyBR - 2:40pm on 03/30/17
- requires... (sorry typo) [NT] - SallyBR - 2:41pm on 03/30/17
- Yes, I could see that, but I think it also speaks to my "roasting" problem when the - Charley - 4:21pm on 03/30/17
- I might try it this weekend... (more) - SallyBR - 7:25pm on 03/30/17
- At Le Florimond, their beet salad LIVES in my memory--on mache with walnuts, - Charley - 7:57pm on 03/30/17
- Remember very well! I should try and reproduce that! Great idea! [NT] - SallyBR - 12:33am on 03/31/17
- I did a cassoulet charity dinner and did do that for the salad. Love it. We - Charley - 2:28pm on 03/31/17