Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Trader Joe's has really good soups packaged in a "milk carton" like container.
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #29526 at 11:10 am on Mar 31, 2017
And Aldi's, the same ones.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29526. NoCA folks...anyone have any knowledge of the soups that Safeway makes - KarenNoCA - 7:04pm on 03/30/17 (9)
- Okay, this is weird, because I wondered the same thing about soups I had at Stowe, VT. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 8:30am on 03/31/17
- Oh, and look...here's their Tomato Bisque! [LINK] - MarilynFL - 8:30am on 03/31/17
- I was looking at the Campbell's display yesterday and they have a new line called,"Yes" - KarenNoCA - 10:02am on 03/31/17
- Trader Joe's has really good soups packaged in a "milk carton" like container. - Charley - 11:10am on 03/31/17
- Love, love, love TJ's boxed low salt, organic, veggie stock [NT] - colleenmomof2 - 12:17pm on 03/31/17
- Ditto. The only veggie stock I buy now. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 5:24pm on 03/31/17
- I just bought TJ's fresh tomato feta. Love it! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 5:18pm on 03/31/17
- The roasted red pepper & tomato is heaven! I love the ginger miso too. [NT] - Traca - 7:38pm on 04/01/17
- They are just ok imho. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 5:25pm on 03/31/17