Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
She just told me it was donated at the elementary school food bank, not the homeless shelter.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29525 at 3:12 pm on Mar 31, 2017
That means they will try to repackage it for families to take home and use themselves. I'm hoping when she actually "sees" the packaging it gives some basic details on how to prep it. All she was told was it was 50 lbs of donut mix. She's not even sure if it's cake or yeast.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29525. What can you make with 50 lbs of donut mix? Besides donuts. Friend who - MarilynFL - 11:04pm on 03/30/17 (9)
- They should be able to bake with it equally well. Why don't we all take a look. [NT] - Charley - 12:23am on 03/31/17
- How about making waffles? [NT] - KarenNoCA - 2:48pm on 03/31/17
- She just told me it was donated at the elementary school food bank, not the homeless shelter. - MarilynFL - 3:12pm on 03/31/17
- They should be able to make a baked donut from it. Frying would be - Charley - 3:22pm on 03/31/17
- Seems to me that a lot could be done with it - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:58pm on 03/31/17
- Several links and ideas - colleenmomof2 - 4:15pm on 03/31/17
- Popovers? - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:34pm on 03/31/17
- THANK YOU ALL! I've passed along suggestions and B will see the packaging this - MarilynFL - 5:09pm on 03/31/17
- If it is a cake doughnut mix, muffins and such should be able to be made from it. . . - mistral - 11:50pm on 04/01/17