Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
They should be able to make a baked donut from it. Frying would be
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #29525 at 11:22 am on Mar 31, 2017
more daunting, I'd think.
Baked donuts are delicious. If it's a yeast mixture, that will be harder I think.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29525. What can you make with 50 lbs of donut mix? Besides donuts. Friend who - MarilynFL - 7:04pm on 03/30/17 (9)
- They should be able to bake with it equally well. Why don't we all take a look. [NT] - Charley - 8:23pm on 03/30/17
- How about making waffles? [NT] - KarenNoCA - 10:48am on 03/31/17
- She just told me it was donated at the elementary school food bank, not the homeless shelter. - MarilynFL - 11:12am on 03/31/17
- They should be able to make a baked donut from it. Frying would be - Charley - 11:22am on 03/31/17
- Seems to me that a lot could be done with it - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:58am on 03/31/17
- Several links and ideas - colleenmomof2 - 12:15pm on 03/31/17
- Popovers? - CathyZ from Kauai - 12:34pm on 03/31/17
- THANK YOU ALL! I've passed along suggestions and B will see the packaging this - MarilynFL - 1:09pm on 03/31/17
- If it is a cake doughnut mix, muffins and such should be able to be made from it. . . - mistral - 7:50pm on 04/01/17