Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Giardelli's double chocolate ice cream
Joined: Feb 25, 2006
Posted to Thread #29530 at 1:40 am on Apr 1, 2017
I spent a day last weekend with 2 friends. In the restaurant we were in, we ordered 1 scoop of Giardelli's double chocolate ice cream. It's absolutely the best chocolate I've ever had.
Does anyone know where to possibly buy this ice cream???
Other messages in this thread:
- 29530. Giardelli's double chocolate ice cream - Marsha tbay - 1:40am on 04/01/17 (7)
- I went out to the Ghirardelli web site & used the "Store Locator" tab (upper right on Home pg), but [LINK] - wigs - 1:30pm on 04/01/17
- I also love their chocolate pudding that I have found at WF in the bakery dept. - Melissa Dallas - 2:23pm on 04/01/17
- Scratch that-it is Scharffen Berger pudding. Not Ghirardelli. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 2:25pm on 04/01/17
- YUM! Sounds right up my alley. I did find this recipe, although not double chocolate [NT] [LINK] - barb_b - 4:18pm on 04/01/17
- This one sounds good, substituting Ghirardelli cocoa and chips. (W or w/o the peanut butter) [NT] [LINK] - barb_b - 4:28pm on 04/01/17
- Here is their recipe for chocolate ice cream: did yours have chips in it? [LINK] - MarilynFL - 5:54pm on 04/03/17
- Thank you, Marilyn, there were chocolate chips on top...It was OUTSTANDING to say the least!!! [NT] - Marsha tbay - 6:33pm on 04/03/17