Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I also love their chocolate pudding that I have found at WF in the bakery dept.
Joined: Jan 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #29530 at 10:23 am on Apr 1, 2017
It is "dispensed" into Whole Foods containers & probably comes in 55 gallon drums. It is so silky, thick & smooth & not too "dark chocolate"
Other messages in this thread:
- 29530. Giardelli's double chocolate ice cream - Marsha tbay - 9:40pm on 03/31/17 (7)
- I went out to the Ghirardelli web site & used the "Store Locator" tab (upper right on Home pg), but [LINK] - wigs - 9:30am on 04/01/17
- I also love their chocolate pudding that I have found at WF in the bakery dept. - Melissa Dallas - 10:23am on 04/01/17
- Scratch that-it is Scharffen Berger pudding. Not Ghirardelli. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 10:25am on 04/01/17
- YUM! Sounds right up my alley. I did find this recipe, although not double chocolate [NT] [LINK] - barb_b - 12:18pm on 04/01/17
- This one sounds good, substituting Ghirardelli cocoa and chips. (W or w/o the peanut butter) [NT] [LINK] - barb_b - 12:28pm on 04/01/17
- Here is their recipe for chocolate ice cream: did yours have chips in it? [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:54pm on 04/03/17
- Thank you, Marilyn, there were chocolate chips on top...It was OUTSTANDING to say the least!!! [NT] - Marsha tbay - 2:33pm on 04/03/17