Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
If it is a cake doughnut mix, muffins and such should be able to be made from it. . .
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #29525 at 7:50 pm on Apr 1, 2017
Muffins and variations of muffins, with fruit and nuts and such could be made. You could probably make "scones" or sweet biscuity things like this as well.
Add and egg and enough fluid of some sort, like juice or milk, scoop them into muffin tins. For scones and biscuits, use some sour cream or yogurt to moisten, pat out and cut; biscuits, cut some butter in, use some buttermilk or milk to moisten, cut your biscuits.
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29525. What can you make with 50 lbs of donut mix? Besides donuts. Friend who - MarilynFL - 7:04pm on 03/30/17 (9)
- They should be able to bake with it equally well. Why don't we all take a look. [NT] - Charley - 8:23pm on 03/30/17
- How about making waffles? [NT] - KarenNoCA - 10:48am on 03/31/17
- She just told me it was donated at the elementary school food bank, not the homeless shelter. - MarilynFL - 11:12am on 03/31/17
- They should be able to make a baked donut from it. Frying would be - Charley - 11:22am on 03/31/17
- Seems to me that a lot could be done with it - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:58am on 03/31/17
- Several links and ideas - colleenmomof2 - 12:15pm on 03/31/17
- Popovers? - CathyZ from Kauai - 12:34pm on 03/31/17
- THANK YOU ALL! I've passed along suggestions and B will see the packaging this - MarilynFL - 1:09pm on 03/31/17
- If it is a cake doughnut mix, muffins and such should be able to be made from it. . . - mistral - 7:50pm on 04/01/17