Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Music City Missy||
HELP - I need a recipe for a simple salsa that tastes like the restaurant stuff
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29532 at 10:35 pm on Apr 2, 2017
I have tried all the ones on Pinterest, ones friends gave me, and hubby still isn't happy with any I have made and he wants to make it at home so we don't pay $12 for a bag of chips and salsa. Simple - no chunks of onions, some chunks of tomato, some green in it that I think is serrano pepper and MAYBE some cilantro but not much.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29532. HELP - I need a recipe for a simple salsa that tastes like the restaurant stuff - Music City Missy - 10:35pm on 04/02/17 (7)
- Here is something to get you started. A friend gave this to me, she got it from - LisainLA - 10:54pm on 04/02/17
- I know someone who had the same issue. After trying everything she knew to please hubby - KarenNoCA - 11:37pm on 04/02/17
- Restaurant-Style Salsa from Pioneer Woman. Someone posted it here, thought it was orchid but can't [LINK] - Curious1 - 11:40pm on 04/02/17
- I don't know if I posted it but I sure can confirm it. If you're looking - orchid - 2:15pm on 04/03/17
- This is very good, and tastes like the restaurant salsa. It only has a small amount of onion... [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 3:49pm on 04/03/17
- Missy, this is my go to salsa. It's oven roasted, which I think helps intensify the tomato and garli [LINK] - Traca - 7:16am on 04/03/17
- Nice to see you, M! [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:19pm on 04/04/17