Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I know someone who had the same issue. After trying everything she knew to please hubby
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29532 at 7:37 pm on Apr 2, 2017
she handed him tomato, cilantro, and onion starts, and said, "go to it". He did and came up with the best salsa ever. They make it every year and freeze for winter use, as well.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29532. HELP - I need a recipe for a simple salsa that tastes like the restaurant stuff - Music City Missy - 6:35pm on 04/02/17 (7)
- Here is something to get you started. A friend gave this to me, she got it from - LisainLA - 6:54pm on 04/02/17
- I know someone who had the same issue. After trying everything she knew to please hubby - KarenNoCA - 7:37pm on 04/02/17
- Restaurant-Style Salsa from Pioneer Woman. Someone posted it here, thought it was orchid but can't [LINK] - Curious1 - 7:40pm on 04/02/17
- I don't know if I posted it but I sure can confirm it. If you're looking - orchid - 10:15am on 04/03/17
- This is very good, and tastes like the restaurant salsa. It only has a small amount of onion... [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 11:49am on 04/03/17
- Missy, this is my go to salsa. It's oven roasted, which I think helps intensify the tomato and garli [LINK] - Traca - 3:16am on 04/03/17
- Nice to see you, M! [NT] - MarilynFL - 9:19am on 04/04/17