Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Restaurant-Style Salsa from Pioneer Woman. Someone posted it here, thought it was orchid but can't
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29532 at 7:40 pm on Apr 2, 2017
confirm. I made and thought it was very good. I halved the recipe.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29532. HELP - I need a recipe for a simple salsa that tastes like the restaurant stuff - Music City Missy - 6:35pm on 04/02/17 (7)
- Here is something to get you started. A friend gave this to me, she got it from - LisainLA - 6:54pm on 04/02/17
- I know someone who had the same issue. After trying everything she knew to please hubby - KarenNoCA - 7:37pm on 04/02/17
- Restaurant-Style Salsa from Pioneer Woman. Someone posted it here, thought it was orchid but can't [LINK] - Curious1 - 7:40pm on 04/02/17
- I don't know if I posted it but I sure can confirm it. If you're looking - orchid - 10:15am on 04/03/17
- This is very good, and tastes like the restaurant salsa. It only has a small amount of onion... [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 11:49am on 04/03/17
- Missy, this is my go to salsa. It's oven roasted, which I think helps intensify the tomato and garli [LINK] - Traca - 3:16am on 04/03/17
- Nice to see you, M! [NT] - MarilynFL - 9:19am on 04/04/17