Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Making this Ham and Leek Bread Pudding for a brunch this weekend. I'm thinking of
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29536 at 11:34 am on Apr 5, 2017
adding some spinach. Your opinions?
Other messages in this thread:
- 29536. Making this Ham and Leek Bread Pudding for a brunch this weekend. I'm thinking of [LINK] - CynUpstateNY - 11:34am on 04/05/17 (5)
- recipe sounds fantastic as is but if you have to do it - pmassell_93 - 12:13pm on 04/05/17
- I think it would be fine and offer a little color. But I would gently saute - Charley - 12:16pm on 04/05/17
- Thanks, think I'll leave it as it's written this time and try the spinach next. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 3:42pm on 04/05/17
- Not the same but if you did want a little color and a little flavor, you could - Charley - 6:48am on 04/06/17
- Thanks for the suggestion! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 6:31pm on 04/06/17