Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
recipe sounds fantastic as is but if you have to do it
Joined: Dec 31, 1969
Posted to Thread #29536 at 12:13 pm on Apr 5, 2017
Chiffonade or chop the spinach otherwise the leafy mix would change the texture in not a good way IMHO. Or perhaps just on top. personally my preference for spinach is raw which I enjoy but don't like it cooked so maybe I'm biased but I wonder how the cooked flavor of the spinach would contrast with the awesome ham/leeks flavor?
Other messages in this thread:
- 29536. Making this Ham and Leek Bread Pudding for a brunch this weekend. I'm thinking of [LINK] - CynUpstateNY - 11:34am on 04/05/17 (5)
- recipe sounds fantastic as is but if you have to do it - pmassell_93 - 12:13pm on 04/05/17
- I think it would be fine and offer a little color. But I would gently saute - Charley - 12:16pm on 04/05/17
- Thanks, think I'll leave it as it's written this time and try the spinach next. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 3:42pm on 04/05/17
- Not the same but if you did want a little color and a little flavor, you could - Charley - 6:48am on 04/06/17
- Thanks for the suggestion! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 6:31pm on 04/06/17