Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I think it would be fine and offer a little color. But I would gently saute
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #29536 at 12:16 pm on Apr 5, 2017
the spinach with the leeks so it is wilted and will meld into the mixture. Also thinking baby spinach or maybe as Paul sort of sugested, chopped.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29536. Making this Ham and Leek Bread Pudding for a brunch this weekend. I'm thinking of [LINK] - CynUpstateNY - 11:34am on 04/05/17 (5)
- recipe sounds fantastic as is but if you have to do it - pmassell_93 - 12:13pm on 04/05/17
- I think it would be fine and offer a little color. But I would gently saute - Charley - 12:16pm on 04/05/17
- Thanks, think I'll leave it as it's written this time and try the spinach next. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 3:42pm on 04/05/17
- Not the same but if you did want a little color and a little flavor, you could - Charley - 6:48am on 04/06/17
- Thanks for the suggestion! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 6:31pm on 04/06/17