Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
No, for lots of reasons, but that would be 'way beyond my interest. I DO love that
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #29537 at 3:39 pm on Apr 5, 2017
man--took a class from him and he lives and breathes for bread--AND to be a teacher for people to learn to make it!!
His early books are so sweet and tell how he became what he is today. Why don't you do it!!!
Other messages in this thread:
- oh, you lucky woman!!!! are you going???? [NT] - SallyBR - 2:30pm on 04/05/17
- No, for lots of reasons, but that would be 'way beyond my interest. I DO love that - Charley - 3:39pm on 04/05/17
- Cannot take time off for that... but I've been to one of his classes in Dallas years ago... (more) - SallyBR - 5:34pm on 04/05/17
- Peter Reinhart has a recipe for wild rice and onion bread that a bakery used to make into [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 2:58pm on 04/05/17
- Another really interesting event is the Grain Gathering. My friend was a baker at King Athur and [LINK] - Traca - 6:18pm on 04/07/17
- Boy oh boy would I like to go over this! Wish it was closer. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 2:54pm on 04/08/17