Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Cannot take time off for that... but I've been to one of his classes in Dallas years ago... (more)
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Posted to Thread #29537 at 5:34 pm on Apr 5, 2017
at the time I was baking his whole Bread Bakers' Apprentice book, and he autographed it for me
it's been 8 years or so... I think I was just starting my blog when I did it.
Other messages in this thread:
- oh, you lucky woman!!!! are you going???? [NT] - SallyBR - 2:30pm on 04/05/17
- No, for lots of reasons, but that would be 'way beyond my interest. I DO love that - Charley - 3:39pm on 04/05/17
- Cannot take time off for that... but I've been to one of his classes in Dallas years ago... (more) - SallyBR - 5:34pm on 04/05/17
- Peter Reinhart has a recipe for wild rice and onion bread that a bakery used to make into [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 2:58pm on 04/05/17
- Another really interesting event is the Grain Gathering. My friend was a baker at King Athur and [LINK] - Traca - 6:18pm on 04/07/17
- Boy oh boy would I like to go over this! Wish it was closer. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 2:54pm on 04/08/17