Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I feel awkward posting after the smooches and smiles, from above post, but I have an EWWW... My
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29543 at 7:16 pm on Apr 7, 2017
Kitchen Aid food processor has mold growing in the cup handle... (Does that make sense)....?? Ewww... Never, ever have had this before. What to do?
Other messages in this thread:
- 29543. I feel awkward posting after the smooches and smiles, from above post, but I have an EWWW... My - barb_b - 7:16pm on 04/07/17 (5)
- Can you flush it with vinegar? [NT] - judy-mass - 10:45pm on 04/07/17
- Make some bleach water and stick it down in it. [NT] - Charley - 7:05am on 04/08/17
- I know about those handles, I have one. When my husband or I wash the processor - KarenNoCA - 10:20am on 04/08/17
- I can't picture this at all. My Cuisinart has a hollow handle grip. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:18pm on 04/08/17
- THanks! I will give it a shot. It really freaked me out, as I normally have it "locked" in place - barb_b - 7:47am on 04/09/17