Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Can you flush it with vinegar?
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29543 at 10:45 pm on Apr 7, 2017
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29543. I feel awkward posting after the smooches and smiles, from above post, but I have an EWWW... My - barb_b - 7:16pm on 04/07/17 (5)
- Can you flush it with vinegar? [NT] - judy-mass - 10:45pm on 04/07/17
- Make some bleach water and stick it down in it. [NT] - Charley - 7:05am on 04/08/17
- I know about those handles, I have one. When my husband or I wash the processor - KarenNoCA - 10:20am on 04/08/17
- I can't picture this at all. My Cuisinart has a hollow handle grip. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:18pm on 04/08/17
- THanks! I will give it a shot. It really freaked me out, as I normally have it "locked" in place - barb_b - 7:47am on 04/09/17