Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I know about those handles, I have one. When my husband or I wash the processor
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #29543 at 2:20 pm on Apr 8, 2017
it is impossible to get that thing dry. I leave it out on the counter until I see that it is totally dry before putting it into the appliance garage. I would make a solution of bleach water, put it into a large bowl, then place that handle so it is submerged in water. After the job is done rinse well, dry as best as you can, then take your hair dryer to finish the job. If you have a spare hair dryer it may pay to keep it in a kitchen drawer just for that job, especially if where you live is humid.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29543. I feel awkward posting after the smooches and smiles, from above post, but I have an EWWW... My - barb_b - 11:16pm on 04/07/17 (5)
- Can you flush it with vinegar? [NT] - judy-mass - 2:45am on 04/08/17
- Make some bleach water and stick it down in it. [NT] - Charley - 11:05am on 04/08/17
- I know about those handles, I have one. When my husband or I wash the processor - KarenNoCA - 2:20pm on 04/08/17
- I can't picture this at all. My Cuisinart has a hollow handle grip. [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:18pm on 04/08/17
- THanks! I will give it a shot. It really freaked me out, as I normally have it "locked" in place - barb_b - 11:47am on 04/09/17