Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joe, mine did not...
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29538 at 6:47 pm on Apr 8, 2017
but I only had it in the fridge for about a month after its stint on the counter for fermentation.
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29538. I have several red cabbages in the garden right now. Looking online, I found this page of recipes [LINK] - Joe - 2:07am on 04/06/17 (14)
- Crack Slaw posted by BarbB a while ago [LINK] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:24pm on 04/06/17
- So glad you enjoy it Cathy. [NT] - barb_b - 8:48pm on 04/06/17
- It's certainly not "traditional", but could you make Stuffed Cabbage using red cabbage? I know my - barb_b - 8:47pm on 04/06/17
- OMG, I forgot about making stuffed cabbage rolls this winter, must do that this weekend, having - KarenNoCA - 2:16pm on 04/07/17
- Such comfort food.... I am going to try it in the pressure cooker in a few weeks for an event. [NT] - barb_b - 11:29pm on 04/07/17
- Peppery Sautéed Cabbage & Noodles - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:04am on 04/07/17
- Never tried red cabbage for this but how about making sauerkraut? - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:06am on 04/07/17
- I have made sauerkraut using a mix of green and red cabbage. - judy-mass - 4:13pm on 04/07/17
- Someone told me sauerkraut with red cabbage would turn grey. Maybe they never tried it? [NT] - Joe - 2:27pm on 04/08/17
- Joe, mine did not... - judy-mass - 6:47pm on 04/08/17
- Thanks! Worth a try. And I am not above eating grey sauerkraut anyway, lol! [NT] - Joe - 12:46am on 04/09/17
- Thanks for the ideas! [NT] - Joe - 2:28pm on 04/08/17
- Ideas - Music City Missy - 4:09pm on 05/18/17
- Thanks! [NT] - Joe - 4:02pm on 05/19/17