Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I had left over sauce and froze it....
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29539 at 1:45 pm on Apr 9, 2017
I tend to do this a lot. My husband loves ritz cracker crusted tilapia with (basically) a lemon picatta sauce and I always make a double serving of sauce. I freeze the leftovers and use it next time I made the dish (I might brighten it a bit with a dash of fresh lemon.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29539. Interesting way to make a sweet lemon sauce - [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 7:30am on 04/06/17 (4)
- thanks for this. I made it for dinner tonight with cod [IMAGE] - pmassell_93 - 10:29pm on 04/07/17
- So glad it worked for you; I cut the ingredients amounts 1/2; maybe that's why mine was overly sweet [NT] - deb-in-MI - 7:40am on 04/08/17
- the recipe definitely made more than we needed - pmassell_93 - 1:08pm on 04/08/17
- I had left over sauce and froze it.... - deb-in-MI - 1:45pm on 04/09/17