Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Passata is made from Italian tomatoes which have been sieved to remove seeds and skins, leaving
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29544 at 7:29 pm on Apr 9, 2017
a very smooth and creamy consistency.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29544. Has anyone used Cento's Passata in the 24 oz jars? - KarenNoCA - 10:38am on 04/09/17 (4)
- I recently bought a jar, but different brand. The only ingredient is tomatoes. A little research - Curious1 - 2:20pm on 04/09/17
- Passata is made from Italian tomatoes which have been sieved to remove seeds and skins, leaving [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 7:29pm on 04/09/17
- There's an additional quality to passata--it is uncooked. - Charley - 7:27am on 04/10/17
- I like the silkiness of it. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 9:29am on 04/10/17