Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|CathyZ from Kauai||
Nice menu Michael. Love the parsley leaf potatoes- make them often here.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29545 at 3:19 pm on Apr 10, 2017
Also love to bundle green beans- Really attractive on a plate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29545. Easter Dinner with some Jewish friends - Michael in Sarasota - 1:34pm on 04/10/17 (14)
- What were the green beans wrapped with? Very nice dinner! I have made the parsley leaf - KarenNoCA - 2:18pm on 04/10/17
- They are Richard's recipe. Wrapped with bacon and dressed with a warm vinaigrette. [LINK] - Michael in Sarasota - 3:25pm on 04/10/17
- I make asparagus bundles and wrap with prosciutto. Very tasty and prettty. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 6:23pm on 04/10/17
- That's a good idea too, Karen. Thanks. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 10:01pm on 04/10/17
- Nice menu Michael. Love the parsley leaf potatoes- make them often here. - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:19pm on 04/10/17
- I got the recipe from you, Cathy!! I think in 2006. Do you think Yukon Gold will work? [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 3:26pm on 04/10/17
- What a great menu for special friends! Just lovely! [NT] - barb_b - 7:56pm on 04/10/17
- Thanks, Barb. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 10:19pm on 04/10/17
- Nice menu! What is Liquid Love? Inquiring minds want to know! :) [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 3:44pm on 04/11/17
- It's a cocktail with grapefruit juice, basil, vodka and St. Germaine - Michael in Sarasota - 11:52am on 04/12/17
- I've been making something similar for several years - Richard in Cincy - 12:59pm on 04/12/17
- Liquid Love is also a dessert wine from Tobin James in Paso Robles :) [NT] - Anna_X - 3:09pm on 04/12/17