Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I think that would be delicious. A seafood casserole has been served at some of our
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #29546 at 5:33 pm on Apr 10, 2017
gatherings. I made a very upscale chicken pot pie one time that was declared wonderful.
A whole poached salmon fillet side can really be served hot or room temp. some sour cream with dill to accompany and sides like roasted asparagus--or even an asparagus tart/quiche, since the main is "plain". Lots of possibilities for sides with this.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29546. ISO ideas for Easter dinner - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 3:52pm on 04/10/17 (11)
- We are going to my In-laws for easter, Deciding on one of these rec to bring: [NT] - barb_b - 4:41pm on 04/10/17
- Rec: Zucchini and Carrots roses Tart [NT] [LINK] - barb_b - 4:42pm on 04/10/17
- Traca's Posted Rec: Zucchini Tart [NT] [LINK] - barb_b - 4:43pm on 04/10/17
- Making this for Easter with Augie Burgers and grilled potato planks - colleenmomof2 - 2:15pm on 04/13/17
- Charlie's posted rec: Oven Roasted Spring Veggies with Salsa Verde [NT] [LINK] - barb_b - 4:55pm on 04/10/17
- And am researching a rec for a sausage / corn casserole. [NT] - barb_b - 4:59pm on 04/10/17
- Please post your results! - colleenmomof2 - 2:17pm on 04/13/17
- I think that would be delicious. A seafood casserole has been served at some of our - Charley - 5:33pm on 04/10/17
- Spring brings asparagus. How about asparagus bundles, about three to a bundle wrapped in prosciutto - KarenNoCA - 6:56pm on 04/10/17
- REC: Salmon en papillotte [LINK] - MoNJ - 7:19am on 04/12/17
- Thanks, all. I think broiled salmon with asparagus. - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 9:23am on 04/13/17